Monday, March 25, 2013

IS THIS MAN THE FIRST OF THE SUMMER SIGNINGS...


It looks like Godfrey Oboabona could be the first of the summer signings...

"Bona-who?" You say.

- The 22 year-old Nigerian International center back is excited to be awarded a set of trials with Arsenal, a club he's been a fan of since a child.

GO - "Arsenal are my favourite club from childhood. It is the club I want to play for. I already have offers from the top five leagues in the world. But like you know the transfer window had closed by the time the Nations Cup ended. If I want to make any move now then it would be to an African country, and I don’t want such a move when I have offers from Europe.”

Biding his time

GO - “So, I would rather wait until the summer and make the right choice instead of rushing into any move.”

Basically he's saying that if Wenger approves he'll sign on the dotted line.

The £1 million rated youngster already has 18 caps to his name and was a detrimental part of Nigeria's triumph in the Africa Cup of Nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment