Sunday, May 12, 2013

NEWCASTLE ARE SAFE - PARDEW MAY BE A GOONER...


What does Newcastle's 2-1 victory over QPR mean?

Well it means unfortunately they won't be relegated this season. They did come close though. - Oh how I would relish in Alan Pardew's excuses for failure. I love to see that impudent bitch squirm.

Never been fond of the magpies, I'm not gonna lie. They're a dirty, cheating, tactic-less team; even with Joey Barton gone I worry we'll either get a retaliation-red or end up with a player injured.
Enough of my rant.

For us, Newcastle staying up is actually a massive plus in relation to the last game of the season.

Alan Pardew was obviously delighted after today's result telling reporters:

AP - "We got an important result today. I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest – I’m sure Spurs will – but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves."

So hopefully he'll either field the Newcastle B-team or rest his prized assets next week?

We shouldn't have too much trouble, even though St James Park can be a torrid place to go despite Newcastle's lackluster performances.
I do however believe that they'll be especially relaxed coming in, and hopefully we'll be intensely hungry.

COYG!

No comments:

Post a Comment