Sunday, January 27, 2013

EX-SPURS SCUMBAG PROVES MONEY 'CAN' BUY INTELLIGENCE...


As Klinsmann's now the U.S. Mens National Team Coach and earns is paid a hefty 2.5 mil a year; Jürgen has recently acquired his helicopter pilot license to beat the Southern California traffic. He's rumored to have been flying his chopper from his home in Orange County to the LA training facility.
Absolute genius!

And it pains me to write that...

But despite his torrid past, I actually struggle to despise the ex-German bomber.

And that's bizarre as Tottenham have thus far influenced my hatred in many things merely associated with their existence:

... The color white, Adebeyor, blue cockerel logo's, the letter 'T'... I even boycotted drinking Holsten Pils back in the day - would rather drink my own piss! And you'd never catch me printing shit on a Hewlett-Packard. Fuck no!

Anyway, take that snippet of useless info and...


No comments:

Post a Comment