Wednesday, July 31, 2013

THIS IS WHAT SUAREZ WILL LOOK LIKE IN AN ARSENAL SHIRT...

This much convoluted saga that is - 'Luis Alberto Suarez Diaz' to Arsenal F.C has many fans torn regarding opinions of the controversial Uruguayan.

Personally I can't stand Suarez, he's a shitty example of a human being. I've alway's loved to hate him and whenever I see that ugly mug, be it on TV, poster, website or even the mere recollection makes my skin crawl!

But that's just me.

The player is definitely an expensive liability. He's also a World class striker that would fill the RVP shaped void left up in attack.

Pride and respect for my values aside - I've started to warm to the prospect of this lama-faced racist joining our squad.

Basically I'm desperate for us to succeed, and Luis Suarez plus a few more additions would definitely increase our chances of silverware this season.

Have a gander...


No comments:

Post a Comment